So often people who have struggled with complex issues want to give back to society. Hooray.
And yet, the temptation can be to give back where we have struggled. This can trap us in an identity based on how we used to be.
How do we find, or help others to find, an identity that allows us to give and gain our personal best from the world?
How to find a career or life purpose that best suits our own strengths, values and passions.
This course takes you on this journey.
What you will learn
- The four elements of Ikigai
- Uncovering core values
- Developing self-awareness
- Understanding what others value
- Understanding what the world needs
- Identifying personal strengths
- Noticing what we really enjoy
- Meaning and purpose as core determinants of long and happy lives
1 day course
Wharf Chambers, Leeds, LS 7EQ
Open course with individual places
If you have a number of people in your organisation who would benefit, it may be more cost effective to bring it to you