Using the Five Ways to Wellbeing model, this course is an opportunity to reflect on personal wellbeing, consider some of the latest research on mental health and develop new approaches to managing life’s challenges, for yourselves and your service users.
What you will learn
- Understanding Salutogenics
- Wellbeing and resilience
- Experiencing each of the 5-Ways to wellbeing
- How to support the 5-Ways to Wellbeing in self and others
- Identify signs of potential mental health issues in the population they serve, know how to raise the issue and where to refer people
- The five broad themes of the new vision for mental health
1 day course
Sheffield Technology Parks, Cooper Buildings, Arundel Street, Sheffield, S1 2NS
Open course with individual places
If you have a number of people in your organisation who would benefit, it may be more cost effective to bring it to you.